If you or someone you know is planning to travel to China, you may need a China visa. Oasis International Travel offers a fast, cheap, dependable visa-to-China service to help you make the most of your time in China.
China is a country with an incredibly rich history and culture. For thousands of years, its technology, people and landscapes have embodied some of the best this world has to offer. Student, tourists and business travelers alike enjoy going to China for work, study or relaxation. Some of your China visa options include:
- China Tourist Visa - For sightseeing, visiting family or other personal reasons; usually valid for 180 days. In your visa application, you'll need to include a current, valid passport with at least six months remaining before its expiration date and at least one blank page left. You will also need to submit a passport photo and a complete visa application form.
- China Business Visa - Same requirements as above. This visa applies to you if you have been invited to China for a business-related reason and is usually valid for up to 180 days.
- China Work Visa - Again, same requirements. Typically valid for 90 days. This applies to you if you need to go to China for work. You can take along your family members.
- China Study Visa - Can be valid for more than 6 months. This visa is for students or researchers coming to China to pursue their studies.
- Other China Visas - There are a few other China visa types - you can learn about them at the Oasis website.
Dan from tdaxp.com has used the Oasis China Visa service for two years in a row now and enjoys its speed, affordable rates and reliability.
The Chinese Embassy in Washington, D.C. recommends OasisChinaVisa.com on its official website. If you need to apply for a Chinese visa, the US Chinese embassy says that you can trust an Oasis International Travel agent to submit your China visa application at its Visa Office. This can help your application process go smoothly and be successful.
Please visit OasisChinaVisa.com today - you'll be glad you did.